When a child is born it is the ultimate new beginning. Every cell becomes multiplied until growth physically creates a new person. It really is a miracle. We only know and understand what we believe in our core to be true. The truth is that we are changing and growing every day. Cheers to new beginnings.
8 reasons why you should have high self esteem.
1. Because you attract what you are. If you love your self, you are more likely to attract positive and loving relationships into your life.
2. Because your immune system is stronger when you feel more confident about yourself.
3. Because there may be people out there who really appreciate you, what you do, or what you are trying to promote.
4. Because people with high self esteem are less likely to be depressed.
5. Because people with high self esteem are less likely to tolerate abusive situations.
6. Because life is too short to spend it feeling negative about yourself. You have a short time in this life and why waste it feeling inadequate. Self loathing is literally a waste of your precious time.
7. Because believing in your self is a sign that you are sincerely grateful for what you have, who you are, and your abilities to succeed.
8. Because if you don’t believe in yourself other people won’t believe in you.
Thanks for reading.
When I started singing I realized that I could do this forever. You know that tingly special feeling you get when you are happy. It’s like going on vacation after a long grueling week at work. You just feel refreshed and complete. Why do you do what you do? Does it complete you? Does it serve a worthwhile purpose for you? Is it because you love it? Or are you just trying to follow someone else’s view of what you should become? I get it. We DO have to pay the bills. I think every now and then, we should ask ourselves these questions. Let’s find the purpose in what we do. Let’s make it work for us and what we need in our lives. I know that I may never be perfect. I know that I may never be a superstar, but I know that I can set my life up to be perfect in my own way. I know that it is perfectly fine to live my life in dedication to my family and my emotional well being if that is what I choose. Even if it means not making as much money. Also if that is what I choose, I need to carry out actions, plans, and meet the right people to make it happen.
Keep working people.