Happy Thanksgiving! I want to say thanks to God, all my friends, family, and fans. You all are so special to me. I hope everyone is doing well.
I hope I don’t get into trouble mentioning names, because there are so many people. If you are in the Durham, NC area, stop by
Nov 30, 8pm- 10pm to see the show featuring Angela Shella and friends, Eric Meyer, Carl McDaniel, Kenni Hairston, and Kyle Duppstadt. 919-251-9451 to reserve a space. Also if you are in NYC don’t forget to add The Rucker Project to your calendar every friday night at Cleopatra’s Needle, NYC.Midnight
Special thanks for support from http://echevarriatravel.wordpress.com/ giveawaymashup.com and http://tanaramccauley.org/ and http://www.joanyedwards.com/ and all the wonderful people that stop by and leave comments that make me grateful and a little wiser.
We have to stick together. I have been feeling really emotional on this evening. Thinking about all the things I should be grateful for.
Pre-Order New 2013 Music project
Love you and May God Bless you and yours.
8 reasons why you should have high self esteem.
1. Because you attract what you are. If you love your self, you are more likely to attract positive and loving relationships into your life.
2. Because your immune system is stronger when you feel more confident about yourself.
3. Because there may be people out there who really appreciate you, what you do, or what you are trying to promote.
4. Because people with high self esteem are less likely to be depressed.
5. Because people with high self esteem are less likely to tolerate abusive situations.
6. Because life is too short to spend it feeling negative about yourself. You have a short time in this life and why waste it feeling inadequate. Self loathing is literally a waste of your precious time.
7. Because believing in your self is a sign that you are sincerely grateful for what you have, who you are, and your abilities to succeed.
8. Because if you don’t believe in yourself other people won’t believe in you.
Thanks for reading.
The morning is good. It gives us another chance to get it right. Another chance to tell someone that we love and appreciate them. Another chance to do something for someone else. Another chance to give a gift to someone. Another chance to see that blessing others will return many blessings back to us. This really works people. Try it.